I am constantly getting myself roped in to ridiculous challenges or make bets (Like the time I drunkenly bet some guy at a party $500 that the kid in Parenthood was absolutely NOT Joaquin Phoenix. Yeah, I fucking lost that one.) that I curse myself for later:
1. Bike ride a century. (Mental note: buy a bike first)
2. The $30 a week challenge.
3. Do 100 push ups in one sitting.
4. Eat only whole or real foods for one month.
5. Walk a marathon. We roughly estimate that this will take about 10 hours..
6. Swim one lap faster than my best friend who is 3 inches taller than me and used to be a state champ when we were in high school.
7. Don’t make bets or accept challenges while under the influence.